Kulpmont, Pennsylvania

Purchased MLB Pet Jersey.Large size did not fit my PUG.

Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment. When questioned, claimed an XL was sent "despite a moderate amount of pet hair on it." Strange, because it never went on my Pug as it was visibly too small.

Exchange was delivered but NOT an XL, but rather a L (again). Phone number listed is not working. 3rd party seller through amazon. Consider predatory and misleading of questionable integrity with rude communication practices.

After 20 days, still unresolved. Operates through Amazon.com, who is aware of the situation, and investigating.

Have photos to demonstrate NO pet hair as well as size and shipping dates, labels, and costs.Unprofessional at best, predatory most likely.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with NoseForTheNet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Somethingsphishy - Insanely Horrible Customer Service Somethingsphishy "I am so lost right now... I feel like I have been messaging a 10 year old with my valid concerns about a $100 purchase I just made on Somthingphishy.com...." Read more Don Sullivan - DVD's dont work, Sent back.  Replacements DVD's also don't work Don Sullivan "2/11/17 I purchased two collars and one set of training lines and 'The Perfect Dog Training Kit'. Cost with tax was $114.17 which I charged to my Chase credit card...." Read more Petsmart - Dog couldn't walk after grooming session Petsmart "I took my dog in for grooming. Happy, healthy Yorkie. Went to pick him up from a new groomer there and they handed him to me and I put him..." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more